“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource.” John F. Kennedy



Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

pictures of my class

MY CLASSROOM ORGANISATION





MY CLASSROOM ORGANISATION





Presently, my year 5 is doing unit on fractions. On my Day 5, I took a mini lesson on fractions for about 30 minutes and there were only 11 students in the class as rest of them were away for the cross-country. I feel that it went pretty well as the students understood the concept.


This is our PEGS poster which is used by the students at every moment to edit their narratives or other piece of writing. It was made by the class teacher and I helped her in completing it.
P stands for puctuation, E: effort, G:Grammar, S: spelling.



This corner teaches students how to relax themselves in a tense environment, for example when someone make inappropriate comments to them.



We did a unit on Ironman in my class. I helped them with the art work and writing work. My class teacher has displayed some of the work on the notice board to encourage the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment